Training and development
The most frequent comments we receive from clients is that our training is relevant, interactive, problem-solving and in plain language, so that the message will 'stick'.
Our training content is not 'off the shelf'. Every session is tailored to your legal practice or department.
Our programmes include the following topics:
- Anti-Money Laundering
- The SRA Code of Conduct
- Management and supervision
- Lexcel; achieving and sustaining accreditation
- Data protection
- Cyber Security
- Information security/management
- Business continuity
- Risk management
- Email and communication
The sessions are structured and presented according to your requirement, for example:
- 'Traditional' lecture-style to small, medium and large cohorts.
- 'Round table'. Often for senior staff, where complex issues can be informed and discussed.
- We encourage questions from delegates during the sessions.
- Training videos, of any duration, tailored to your staff.
- Live Q&A online sessions/webinars.
- We are pleased to receive questions from delegates after the video sessions. Training materials: We provide PDF copies of the slides, with space for notes, in advance of sessions, that you can print and hand to your staff.
Training materials: We provide PDF copies of the slides, with space for notes, in advance of sessions, that you can print and hand to your staff.
As with all of our work, we conduct training on a fixed fee basis.
Certificated training: Everyone who attends one of our sessions receives a printable PDF certificate for their training records.