Training and development
The most frequent comments we receive from clients is that our training is relevant, interactive, problem-solving and in plain language, so that the message will 'stick'.
The sessions are structured and presented according to your requirement, for example:
- 'Traditional' lecture-style to small, medium and large cohorts.
- 'Round table'. Often for senior staff, where complex issues can be informed and discussed.
- We encourage questions from delegates during the sessions.
- Training videos, of any duration, tailored to your staff.
- Live Q&A online sessions/webinars.
- We are pleased to receive questions from delegates after the video sessions. Training materials: We provide PDF copies of the slides, with space for notes, in advance of sessions, that you can print and hand to your staff.
Our programmes include the following topics:
The SRA Code of Conduct
- Management and supervision
- Data protection
- Cyber Security
- Information security/management
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Business continuity
- Risk management
Training materials: We provide PDF copies of the slides, with space for notes, in advance of sessions, that you can print and hand to your staff.
As with all of our work, we conduct training on a fixed fee basis.